Graphic design online magazine
London Gatwick
London Gatwick

London Gatwick Refreshes and Rebrands Marking the Next Phase of Growth 

London Gatwick Airport has launched a refreshed brand identity and vision, signaling its robust recovery from the pandemic and setting the stage for its next growth phase. The airport’s modernized branding acknowledges its proud past and emphasizes its status as a significant international gateway, while also highlighting its connection to the wider VINCI Airports network.

London Gatwick Airport Rebrand

A customized experience based on the needs of all passengers

The airport’s vision is centered on providing a customized experience that meets the individual needs of all passengers, regardless of their journey. The vision is supported by a reinforced emphasis and investment in streamlining the airport experience, prioritizing ease, efficiency, and enjoyment. This will help passengers to have more time to shop, relax or check their work calls or emails.

The new program and its features

A multi-million-pound development program has been launched to complete the new brand and vision. The program includes the extension and modernization of departure lounges, creating more attractive spaces for passengers while taking into account the airport’s sustainability objectives.

The airport also aims to accelerate automation in check-in and boarding procedures, as well as implementing cutting-edge improvements in airfield technology. Gatwick Airport railway station will also undergo a multi-million-pound upgrade that is expected to be completed later this year.

Jonathan Pollard, London Gatwick’s Chief Commercial Officer, said that the launch of their new brand and refreshed vision is perfectly timed as the airport enters its second year of recovery from the global pandemic and prepares to embark on a promising growth phase.

London Gatwick Airport, the second largest airport in the UK

London Gatwick Airport is the second largest airport in the UK and connects over 150 short-haul and more than 45 long-haul destinations through 40 airlines. The airport is dedicated to sustainable growth and has set an ambitious target to become a net zero airport by 2030. To increase capacity, it plans to bring its Northern runway into regular use.

London Gatwick Airport
London Gatwick Airport Marking the Next Phase of Growth 

About VINCI airports

VINCI Airports, the world’s leading private airport operator, owns a 50.01% stake in Gatwick Airport, while Global Infrastructure Partners manage the remaining 49.99% interest. VINCI Airports has more than 65 airports in Europe, Asia, and the Americas, making it the world’s top private airport operator. It has committed to a global international environmental strategy to achieve the goal of net zero emissions across its entire network by 2050.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *